Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:59 PM MST on November 26, 2015, expires at: 8:00 AM MST on November 27, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 8 am MST Friday...
- location...the Interstate 25 corridor and eastern Colorado plains.
- Cause and timing...a winter storm will move across the region through Friday with periods of snow through Friday morning.
- Snow accumulation...snow amounts of 2 to 4 inches...with local accumulations to 6 inches possible west of Interstate 25.
- Impact...icy...snow covered roads will lead to hazardous Holiday travel conditions. Precautionary/preparedness actions... Winter weather conditions are expected due to a combination of snow...sleet...and ice. If you are planning to travel in the advisory area during the time of the advisory...listen to the latest weather forecast and consider traveling at another time or by another Route.