COLORADO SPRINGS - Colorado’s newest hospital, UCHealth Grandview Hospital, is now open in Colorado Springs and also has several freestanding UCHealth Emergency Rooms located in the Pikes Peak region.
The hospital is located at 5623 Pulpit Peak View, adjacent to the University Village shopping center near North Nevada Avenue and Interstate 25.
The hospital includes:
- 18 spacious, private, inpatient rooms
- Three advanced operating suites for general and orthopedic surgeries, such as appendectomies and joint reconstruction.
- Four-bed intensive care unit
- High-quality laboratory services
- 24/7 emergency department staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive outpatient surgical center
- Advanced imaging technology
- 24/7 respiratory therapy techs
Three of the ER rooms are located in Colorado Springs and one is in Fountain.
- 13510 Meadowgrass Drive, Colorado Springs
- 2770 N Powers Blvd., Colorado Springs
- 3790 E. Woodmen Colorado Springs
- 7890 Fountain Mesa Road, Fountain
They will accept Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare patients.
UCHealth Grandview Hospital is operated through a partnership with Adeptus Health.