COLORADO SPRINGS - Silver Key needs your help to fill Bountiful Bags for Thanksgiving throughout the entire month of October.
For more than 20 years, Silver Key has invited the community to help us make the holidays special for the seniors it serves and this year is no different. Its goal is to fill 1,000 bags with all the trimmings for a memorable Thanksgiving meal for the seniors and their families.
The Bountiful Bags project provides seniors and their families with Thanksgiving meal fixings in November.
Items needed are:
- Cranberry Sauce: Whole Berry or Jellied, 14 or 16 oz. cans
- Dessert dry mix or canned pie filling
- Green Beans: 14.5 oz. cans
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Dry Stuffing
- Turkey Gravy Dry-Mix: 0.87 (7/8) oz. packets
- Yams / Sweet Potatoes: 29 oz. cans
Donations can be dropped off at Silver Key at 1605 S. Murray Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80916, Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. until Nov 1. For more information about the Bountiful Bags project, click here.