Three people say they were drugged after eating a chocolate bar that wasn't supposed to have marijuana in it at the Denver County Fair's new pot pavilion.
Fair spokeswoman Dana Cain says at least two of the people went to the hospital and tested positive for THC.
Richard Jones of Arvada told KMGH-TV that he became sweaty and nauseous after eating the Full Melt chocolate bar and thought he might be having a stroke or a heart attack. He says hospital tests showed he had 100 nanograms of THC in his system, about 20 times the legal driving limit.
Vendor LivWell says it's investigating. If marijuana really was in the bars, the company says it was put there without its knowledge.