Supplemental Contest Rules for a
7-Night trip to Riu Palace Peninsula, in Cancun, Mexico Giveaway
1. Applicable Rules.
- These rules apply only to the above Contest. This Contest is also governed by the Pikes Peak Television Official Rules.
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age by 4/27/2013. Viewers who have won a prize valued more than $600 in the past year, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
A person may enter onetime only on April 27, 2013 at the March of Dimes March for Babies event.
Entries will be accepted at the following locations.
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO
- Gateway Park (HARP), Pueblo Co
- Entries will be accepted from 7:30 am to 9:00am
- Employees of Pikes Peak Television, Inc., Pikes Peak Radio LLC, Apple Vacations, Charlie Brown’s Goodtime Travel, The Pueblo Chieftain, competitive broadcast company employees are not eligible to participate.
- Winner of the trip will be awarded Saturday, April 27th at the March of Dimes March for Babies event.
- One winner will be selected from all entries from Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
- No purchase is necessary.
3. How to Enter.
- First Option: Participants will use their personal smart phone and scan the QR code at the KRDO booth. The code will send them to the registration page where the participant will be required to fill out all registration information. The participant will also be required to answer a series of questions.
- Upon entry all the names will be entered into a drawing where one winner will be randomly selected.
- Multiple entries will be discarded.
- Qualifications are not transferable.
- Participants must be 21 years of age by April, 27, 2013 to participate.
- If a participant does not have a personal smart phone, a smart phone or Ipad will be available at the booth for the participant to enter.
- Pikes Peak Television and all sponsors are NOT responsible if the ipad or smart phone is not available for use due to other entrants using the product.
- Pikes Peak Television and all sponsors are NOT responsible if your smart phone does not function to enter this contest.
5. Description of Prizes.
- a 7-Night trip to Riu Palace Peninsula, in Cancun, Mexico for two people.
- This prize does not include tax payments, telephone, automobile or other insurance, transportation or any other expense or cost not specifically included herein.
- The total value of the prize is a minimum of $12,840. No cash value will be given for the prizes.
- There are no substitutions allowed
- The winner will not be permitted to play any contest where the potential value is to exceed more then $600 for the duration of one year from Saturday, April 27, 2013.
- If the winner has accumulated an excess of $600 between January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013, they will be mailed a MISC 1099 for tax purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to pay any and all taxes associated with this or any other price won from Pikes Peak Television.
All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $310-$368 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure. These taxes include:
- i. Airport departure taxes
- ii. Airport arrival taxes
- iii. Airline Fuel surcharges
- iv. Tour-guard Insurance
6. Contest Dates. Entries for this Contest will be accepted only on Saturday, April 27, 2013, from 7:30 am to 9:00am.
7. The Final Grand Prize will be awarded around 9:10 am on Saturday, April 27,2013
8. Pikes Peak Radio LLC reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice.