Colorado Springs firefighters put out a fire at an auto body repair shop at 407 Auburn Street. 

The fire started in a vehicle and spread to the building. 

All of the employees in the building were able to get out safely.

Firefighters said they arrived quickly are were able to keep the fire from spreading to other businesses.

Firefighters said at least one vehicle was destroyed and others inside the business may have been as well.

Late Saturday the fire department tweeted that they believe the fire was sparked by accident.