House fire extinguished in Pueblo
No reported injuries
The Pueblo Fire Department battled a house fire in the 2100 block of Ridgewood Lane in Pueblo on Tuesday afternoon.
A Pueblo FD spokesman told KRDO NewsChannel 13 that flames were visible from the home and that the fire started in the garage. The fire was extinguished around 1:30 p.m.
The fire department said that a man and his grandson were fixing a car in the garage when it somehow caught on fire. They both got out of the garage and were not injured.
The fire then spread to the home and attic, causing extensive damage.
We will continue to bring you updates on KRDO.com and NewsChannel 13.
Copyright 2012 KRDO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.