Man found dead, carbon monoxide poisoning suspected

POSTED: 12:18 PM MDT Apr 23, 2013 
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -

A man was found dead in a Colorado Springs home on Tuesday morning. Carbon monoxide poisoning is being investigated as a possible cause.

Neighbors tell our KRDO NewsChannel 13 crew at the scene that a woman called police when she found her roommate unresponsive.  Emergency crews responded to the home in the 2100 block of Meyers Avenue and found the man dead.  The woman was taken to the hospital to be evaluated.

Investigators tell KRDO that carbon monoxide poisoning may have caused the death.  Police have not released the man's name.

Stay with KRDO.com and NewsChannel 13 for updates.