Pre-evacuation notice for Holland Park, Pleasant Valley, Monument, Woodland Park
Residents in Monument and the Colorado Springs neighborhoods of Pleasant Valley and Holland Park are under a pre-evacuation notice. There is NOT an evacuation order at this time. This is notification to prepare. Residents will be notified should a mandatory evacuation become necessary.
- Gateway Road to the north, heading east to North 30th Street, which then heads south to Fontanero Street and west to 31st Street
- South on 31st Street to Highway 24
- West on Highway 24 to the Colorado Springs city limits; at this point the boundary follows the city limit north and slightly west to Garden Lane
- Garden Lane north to Gateway Road
- Garden of the Gods Road as the northern boundary
- Centennial Blvd is the western boundary
- I-25 is the eastern boundary
- Fillmore Street as the southern boundary
- West of Interstate 25 and south of County Line Rd.
For more information, citizens can call the Joint Information Center at these numbers:
All residents east of Highway 24, north of El Paso/ Teller County line to Baldwin Street and Rampart Range Road are also under a pre-evacuation notice.
The remainder of the City of Woodland Park city limits that have not been previously evacuated are also under a pre-evacuation notice. The following is also under a pre-evacuation notice: All areas East of CR25 (a.k.a. Tranquil Acres Road and Mocks) to Blossom Road, including the subdivision of Tranquil Acres, North to the intersection of Forest Service Roads 357 and 357b, North on FSR 357 to CR 78 (a.k.a. Painted Rocks Road), North to the Douglas County Line.
Copyright 2012 KRDO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.