COLORADO SPRINGS - A 32-year-old has been arrested in connection with robbing several businesses in Colorado Springs during the month of April and beginning of May.
Police became suspicious of Christopher Lee Barry after seeing surveillance photos from the robbery on May 3 at the Wells Fargo Bank off Prominent Point.
After further investigation, the discovered he was connected with six other robberies including:
- April 17, 2017 – Walgreens, 6075 Barnes Road
- April 18, 2017 – Walgreens, 625 North 19th Street
- April 19, 2017 – Walgreens, 4470 Royal Pine Drive
- April 23, 2017 – IHOP, 5749 Stetson Hills Boulevard
- April 24, 2017 – Chase Bank, 3570 Bloomington Street
- May 4, 2017 – Integrity Bank, 13475 Voyager Parkway
Barry was arrested during a traffic stop. He is charged with aggravated robbery.
Anyone with information on these robberies should call the Colorado Springs Police Department at (719) 444-7000; or if you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers Tip Line at (719) 634-STOP (7867) or 1-800-222-8477.