EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office has made a sixth arrest in connection to the murder of Natalie Partida and Derek Greer.
Alander Jordon Wilson has been booked into the CJC.
He faces a charge of Attempt to Influence a Public Official.
It is unclear at this time the story behind the charge.
The bodies of Partida and Greer were found along Old Pueblo Road on March 12.
The other five arrested for their involvement in the pair's murder include:
- Gustavo Marquez: faces two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated robbery, two counts of kidnapping.
- Diego Chacon: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
- Joseph Arthur Rodriquez: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery, Child Abuse and Accessory.
- Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo: faces arrested on charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
- Alexandra Marie Romero: faces arrested on charges of Second Degree Kidnapping and Accessory.
The cause of death has yet to be released, and it is still unclear what the motive was behind the killing of these two teens.