EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - The El Paso County Sheriff's Office made a seventh arrest on Wednesday in connection with the double murder of Natalie Partida and Derek Greer.
Angelita Prado has been booked into the Criminal Justice Center on kidnapping charges.
The search continues for Carlos Daniel Meza, aka "Tink", and Endo Velarde, aka "Sleepy".
The six other arrests include:
- Gustavo Marquez: faces two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated robbery, two counts of kidnapping.
- Diego Chacon: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
- Joseph Arthur Rodriquez: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery, Child Abuse and Accessory.
- Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo: faces arrested on charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
- Alexandra Marie Romero: faces arrested on charges of Second Degree Kidnapping and Accessory.
- Alander Jordon Wilson faces a charge of Attempt to Influence a Public Official
The bodies of Partida and Greer were found along Old Pueblo Road on March 12.
This is still an ongoing investigation.