EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for a person of interest in connection with the murder of two El Paso County teens.
Endo Velarde, aka "Sleepy", is wanted on felony charges related to the double murder of Natalie Partida and Derek Greer.
Velarde is a Hispanic male who stands 5'8" tall and weighs approximately 135 lbs. He has black hair and brown eyes.
Authorities are also still searching for Carlos Daniel Meza, aka "Tink". He is wanted on weapons charges related to the double murder.
Anyone with information concerning his whereabouts is asked to not approach him and call law enforcement or 911 immediately.
Six arrests have already been made in the case including:
- Gustavo Marquez: faces two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of aggravated robbery, two counts of kidnapping.
- Diego Chacon: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
- Joseph Arthur Rodriquez: faces charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery, Child Abuse and Accessory.
- Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo: faces arrested on charges of First Degree Murder, Second Degree Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and Child Abuse.
- Alexandra Marie Romero: faces arrested on charges of Second Degree Kidnapping and Accessory.
- Alander Jordon Wilson faces a charge of Attempt to Influence a Public Official.
The bodies of Partida and Greer were found along Old Pueblo Road on March 12.