PUEBLO, Colo. - The Pueblo County Sheriff's Office says seven people were arrested on various charges after a sting at a home near Lake Minnequa.
The operation happened in the 2400 block of Columbine Avenue in Pueblo at around 2 p.m. Thursday.
The sheriff's office news release does not say why investigators were conducting surveillance on the home.
The following people were arrested and face the following charges:
· Richard Samson, 53, for aggravated motor vehicle theft.
· Cathline Wheeler, 43, for possession of a controlled substance.
· Rodrigo Ruiz, 26, aggravated motor vehicle theft; possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute; carrying a concealed weapon and special offender (weapons/drugs).
· Mario Valdez, 34, possession of a controlled substance; felon in possession of a weapon, special offender (weapons/drugs) and a warrant for escape from DOC.
· Obrina Cano, 44, outstanding warrant.
· Milissa Golob, 46, outstanding warrant.
· Billie Arguello, 34, outstanding warrant.
A search warrant was also executed at the home. The sheriff's office says drugs, guns and a stolen vehicle were recovered.