Fire forces two from home in Colorado Springs

Colo. Springs, CO - Two people are displaced because of a house fire that broke out Saturday evening in Colorado Springs.

The fire happened on Portrait Place, which is in the Northeast part of the city.

Crews at the scene told KRDO the damage was caused by a grease fire in the kitchen.

No one was injured. Red Cross will help the victims displaced by the fire.


comments powered by Disqus

Must See Videos

  • Midway Ranches community frustrated with lack of fire communication
  • Cog Railway closure to bring more traffic to Pikes Peak Highway
  • Evacuees experience frantic early moments of CarsonMidway fire
  • Fort Carson Colonel Ron Fitch speaks on Friday's live-fire training
  • Large fire forces evacuations in southern El Paso County