El Paso County Public Services crews will be out Thursday to assess and repair damages after Wednesday's storms and flash flooding.
The storms washed out several county roads.
Here is a list of the closures:
• Sanborn Road, east of Ellicott Road
• Baggett Road, half a mile north of Sanborn Road
• Handle Road, between Ellicott Road and Baggett Road
• Truckton Road between Johnson Road and County Line
• Sanborn at the intersection of Baggett
• Franceville Coal Mine Road
• Chipita Park Road near Ute Pass Elementary School
Damage from previous storms in the southeastern portion of the county kept crews busy:
• Milne Road, just south of Myers Road, is closed; culvert repair continues and the road is expected to reopen today.
• Myers, just west of Squirrel Creek Road, has one lane open to traffic; repairs continue and the road is expected to fully reopen today.
• Standing water several inches deep remains on Handle Road, east of Baggett Road west of the trailer park. Crews created a temporary path through standing water east of the trailer park and residents can now enter and exit to Calhan Highway South.
• Myers, east of Lauppe Road, remains open to two-way traffic. Barricades are in place for the washed-out shoulder and damaged culvert; repairs are expected to begin today.