Local News

3 CSFD firefighters treated for overheating while fighting house fire.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Crews are battling a fire in northeastern Colorado Springs Sunday night.

The fire started at a home in the 7200 block of Churchwood Circle around 5 p.m. Sunday. That is near the intersection of Woodmen Road and Rangewood Drive.

No one was hurt. But the fire department said three firefighters were treated for overheating due to intensity from the flames and the heat Sunday.

The fire began in the garage and spread to the upstairs, firefighters said. The family is displaced.

We will update this story as we learn more information.

comments powered by Disqus

Must See Videos

  • Air Force Thunderbirds share sky with Navy's Blue Angels
  • Fort Carson hosts
  • Pueblo Co. wants more funding for college scholarships