COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Colorado Springs firefighters extinguished a fire that started in the chimney of a home in the 2400 block of Star Ranch Road on Monday morning.
A neighbor noticed smoke coming from the home and called 911 around 10:30 a.m.
When fire crews arrived, they were able to quickly contain the fire to the chimney area. Crews knocked down one wall to contain the fire.
No one was injured and the homeowners were not home at the time of the fire. The cause of the fire is under investigation.