COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Hazmat crews cleaned up a chemical spill in the 1800 block of North Union Boulevard on Monday morning.
A semi-trailer leaked gallons of chemicals near the Rampart Plumbing building, according to the Colorado Springs Fire Department.
There were 11 drums on the truck, according to CSFD. Some barrels contained a cleaning product, some contained sulfuric acid and some had a hydrogen peroxide mix.
Crews found and secured the leak and cleaned the spill. There were no evacuations.