Local News

Sign causes fire at Colorado Springs Radio Shack

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - An electrical sign caused a small fire at the Radio Shack on 8th Street in Colorado Springs early Thursday (5/22/14) morning, right across the street from KRDO-TV.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department said crews responded to the 400 block of 8th Street around 1 a.m. Thursday. Firefighters put out the fire in about 10 minutes, the fire department said. 

Crews will still investigate the area throughout the morning, the fire department said.


comments powered by Disqus

Must See Videos

  • Spring storm blasts, buries Colorado
  • WATCH: Abby's Friday Forecast
  • Web Report: I-25 & N. Academy weather update
  • Raw: Blizzard rages in Calhan