Residents of a Lakewood apartment complex have been allowed to return to their homes after a series of small explosions rocked their building.
West Metro Fire Rescue spokesman Gary Armstrong says a resident reported a gas leak and loud noise Friday and when firefighters arrived, five more small explosions rocked the building.
Armstrong says there were no injuries or fires. He said the gas blasts were traced to a faulty gas igniter and the gas was turned off. He said more than a dozen residents were evacuated.