15) Clarion Hotel Rooms available, special rates. Free breakfast. Call 719-471-8680.
16) American Storage 6740 Vincent Dr. 719-265-9999
Offering specials for evacuees.
17) Alan Brass 8730 Volmer place 492-8670
Offering Free Storage
18) Kathy Rader 719-502-1554
Can take in large animals and horses
19) Amy Giegerich 11130 North Ellicott Highway 719-304-9317
Can take Large Animals & RVs
20) Stephanie Fernyak 685-1177 www.bearcreekvet.com
Room for 8 cats and 6 dogs at veterinary hospital just south of Cimarron Street (Hwy 24) and just west of I-25. Please call to check availability. There is no charge, and they will keep your pet as long as the evacuation lasts.
21) John at 719-314-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Able to take large animals and horses (free - you provide care and feed). Also parking for RV – no hook-ups though. 7 miles SE of evacuation zone.
22) Pet Pantry 629-9274
Free dog washes for evacuated dogs 5148 N Academy Blvd.
23) Colorado K-9 Acres. 4625 Slocum Road in Falcon. Can take small animals like dogs, chickens, goats. Two 30 amp RV hookups available on 40 acres. Please call ahead. Sharyn: 719-683-8640
24) Florence Eagles, 117 S. Petroleum Avenue, accepting food and money donations for firefighters on the Royal Gorge Fire.
25) Soaring Eagles Ranch, Calhan, 26261 Judge Orr Road. Can house horses, livestock, RV's. Call 557-1738 or 683-8718.
26) Ed Kovitz & Associates is offering free storage and free parking. The address is 18005 E. U.S. 24. Call 648-9285.
27) Quality suites. Special rates. Free breakfast. 314 W Bijou St, Colorado Springs. 719-471-8681.
28) Hotel Elegante. I-25 & Circle. $75 a night for the next 6 nights. 719-576-5900
29) 40 acres at 11130 N. Ellicott Highway. Can house horses and RV's. Call Amy at 719-304-9317
30) 40 acres. Can take a few people, store RV's and house livestock. Call Jeff at
719-964-4912. Leave a message and he'll get back to you.
31) Colorado Springs Dodge accepting donations for Care & Share at 7455 Austin Bluffs Parkway between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
32) Colorado Springs Rescue Mission, 1 W. Las Vegas Street, Donations of clothes and toiletries accepted for fire victims.
33) Chapel Hills Mall accepting food donations for care and share until 7 p.m. Thursday at the entrance west of Dick's sporting goods.
34) McCloskey Imports (6710 N. Academy Blvd.) and McCloskey Truck Town (5515 N. Academy Blvd.) accepting donations for Care and Share.
35) Falcon Property Solutions, LLC. - Able to help fire victims find housing. Call 719-323-6501.
36) Scott Mattela is in the prevacuation zone near Gleneagle and I-25 but says he wants to help families that are evacuated so they can be close to their home when evacuations are lifted. If you have a family in need of a place to stay call (719) 964-0576.