37) Marissa Hulsey - Can house large or small outdoor animals. Barn, stall, pasture space available at no charge. You will need to provide feed. e-mail email@example.com or call 719-229-3996.
38) Nellie Denoon - Silverhouse Bed and Breakfast. 355 S. 2nd Street, Cripple Creek. 5 rooms, 2 people per room free of charge for evacuees. Call 719-689-5558 for more information.
39) Julee Wurtzel 719-510-8631 Home and pasture for animals
40) Blue Spruce Caboose Inn, Cascade 719-684-7795 Have guest rooms and spaces for motor homes - flexible rates
41) American Made Film and Meida 1414 N. Academy 573-8024 8am - 6pm Offering a place for you to store your photos, video
41) Marty Ross 2145 South Baney Road 719-683-8040 Can store RVs Campers, Boats, Motorcycles
42) Speak Easy Bake Lounge 208 East Bijou Opening Up space for evacuees they are Marijuana Friendly. 719-445-9083
43) Wilson 804-420-8897 Willing has at truck with a hitch to help transport animals.
44) Michael Bartmess 2865 Hunters Glen Road, Monument. Willing to to take evacuated family and can take large dogs.
45) Silver House Bed & Breakfast, Cripple Creek. 5 free rooms. Couples only. No kids. 689-5558.
46) Travelers Uptown Motel. 220 E. Cimarron. Special rates for evacuees. 719-473-2774.
47) Golden Eagle campground. About 30 miles away from Black Forest off of south Highway 115. Discount to evacuees. 719-576-0450.
48) Julee Wurtzel. Home and pasture for animals. 719-510-8631.
49) Ramada Hotel. Platte & Murray in Colorado Springs. Evacuee rates $69. Pets allowed. 719-596-7660. Hotel can give evacuees a ride from evac center if needed.
50) Microtel Inn and Suites. 2 locations. $74.99 for all evacuees, plus pet fees waived.
51) Best Western. $84.99 for evacuees, no pet fees.
52) Quality Inn & Suites. Garden of the Gods Road. Limited discounted rooms available for evacuees. 719-593-9119.
53) Scott & Destiny. Can house 2 families. 719-452-0290.
54) TGI Fridays at Woodmen and I-25. Lunch available for first responders on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
55) Hotel Elegante. 2886 S. Circle Drive. Pet Friendly, $75.00 rate. 719-576-5900.
56) Satellite Hotel at airport and academy. 40 rooms available. Single room $58.10 double room $67.97. Small animals will be allowed for evacuees. 719-596-6800.
57) Circle F Feed & Supply. Offering discounted animal feed and supplies for displaced pets or anyone who wants to buy supplies to donate. 115 Garden of the Gods Road (719-599-5100) or 711 N. Union Boulevard (719-578-0666).
58) Mountain Springs Church / High Plains Helping Hands Food Pantry. Offering assistance to displaced victims of the Black Forest Fire. Aid will be offered daily at 7345 Adventure Way (east of Black Forest Road and Woodmen) from Tuesday through Sunday to distribute food items, hygiene products, pet food, salvage and recovery tools and more. Please visit www.mountainsprings.org for details and times for the distribution.