News

Stoned pet raccoon brought to Indiana firehouse. Confusion ensues.

INDIANAPOLIS -- Firefighters at Wayne Township Station 82 opened the door early Friday morning to a one-of-a-kind request for help: A frantic woman, distressed because her pet raccoon was stoned off of too much weed.

The raccoon, according to Wayne Township Fire Dept. PIO Capt. Michael Pruitt, had been exposed to "too much" of someone else’s marijuana, and its owners were worried it was overdosing. Not knowing what to do, they brought it to Station 82.

Read more at the Indy Channel.


comments powered by Disqus

Must See Videos

  • WATCH: Rep. Doug Lamborn ruled ineligible for ballot due to petition issue
  • -5 million to repair fire damage at Colorado Springs Airport
  • Accused Nashville shooter has Colorado ties
  • Fallen Sheriff Deputys family surprised with yard makeover
  • Repairs rebuilding begin after 117 Fire in Hanover