1. Applicable Rules.
· These rules apply only to the above Contest. This Contest is also governed by the Pikes Peak Television Official Rules.
· All participants must be at least 21 years of age by 9/8/2013. Viewers who have won a prize valued more than $600 in the past year, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
· A person may enter onetime only on September 8, 2013, at the Race for the Cure event.
o Entries will be accepted at the KRDO Booth at the Garden of the Gods Park on Sunday Morning only
o Entries will be accepted from 6:00 am to the start of the race.
· Employees of Pikes Peak Television, Inc., Pikes Peak Radio LLC, Apple Vacations, Charlie Brown’s Goodtime Travel, , competitive broadcast company employees are not eligible to participate.
· Winner of the trip will be awarded Sunday, September 8th at the Race for the Cure event.
· One winner will be selected from all entries from Colorado Springs.
· No purchase is necessary.
3. How to Enter.
· Viewers or listeners at the Race for the Cure will enter their names on the entry form.
· Upon entry all the names will be entered into a drawing where one winner will be randomly selected.
· The Prize is not transferable.
· Participants must be 21 years of age by September 8, 2013 to participate.
5. Description of Prizes.
· A 5-Night trip to Riu Palace Peninsula, in Cancun, Mexico for two people.
· This prize does not include tax payments, telephone, automobile or other insurance, transportation or any other expense or cost not specifically included herein.
· The total value of the prize is a minimum of $2,000. No cash value will be given for the prizes.
· There are no substitutions allowed
· The winner will not be permitted to play any contest where the potential value is to exceed more then $600 for the duration of one year from Sunday, September 8, 2013.
· If the winner has accumulated in excess of $600 between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013, they will be mailed a MISC 1099 for tax purposes.
· It is the responsibility of the winner to pay any and all taxes associated with this or any other price won from Pikes Peak Television.
· All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $310-$368 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure. These taxes include: