1. Applicable Rules.
· These rules apply only to the above Contest. This Contest is also governed by the Pikes Peak Television Official Rules.
· All participants must be at least 21 years of age by 6/28/2013 for the first drawing and 21 years of age by 7/26/13 for the second drawing.
· Viewers who have won a prize with a value of more than $600 in the past year, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
· A person may enter one time for the four consecutive weeks prior to each drawing.
o Entries will be accepted only at the First & Main Summer Concert Series, on the following days: June 7th, June 14th, June 21st, June 28th, July 5th, July 12th, July 19, and July 26th.
o Entries will be accepted from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
· Employees of Pikes Peak Television, Inc., Pikes Peak Radio LLC, Apple Vacations, Charlie Brown's Goodtime Travel, First & Main, and competitive broadcast company employees are not eligible to participate.
· The winner of the first trip will be awarded Friday, June 28th at or around 7pm.
· The Winner of the second trip will be awarded Friday, July 26th at or around 7pm.
· One winner will be selected from the names collected during the first four weeks of the contest. After the June 28th drawing, the first batch of entries will be discarded, and new names will be collected for the the July 26th drawing.
· No purchase is necessary.
3. How to Enter.
· Viewers or listeners at the First & Main Free Summer Concert Series will enter their names on the entry form.
· Upon entry, all of the names will be included in a drawing where one winner will be randomly selected on June 28th and then again on July 26th.
· Only one entry will be accepted each week.
4. Description of Prizes.
· Two people will win a 4-Night trip to Riu Palace Mexico, in Riviera Maya, Mexico, for two people.
· This prize does not include tax payments, telephone, automobile or other insurance, transportation or any other expense or cost not specifically included herein.
· The total value of the prize is a minimum of $2,250. No cash value will be given for the prizes.
· There are no substitutions allowed.
· The winner will not be permitted to play any contest where the potential value is to exceed more then $600 for the duration of one year from Saturday, April 27, 2013.
· If the winner has accumulated an excess of $600 between January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013, they will be mailed a MISC 1099 for tax purposes.
· It is the responsibility of the winner to pay any and all taxes associated with this or any other prize won from Pikes Peak Television.
· All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $310-$368 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure. These taxes include:
o i. Airport departure taxes
o ii. Airport arrival taxes
o iii. Airline Fuel surcharges
o iv. Tour-guard Insurance
5. Contest Dates.
· Entries for this Contest will be accepted only on Fridays from Friday, June 7th trough Friday, June 28th, and then from Friday July 5th through Friday, July 26th, from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
· The first trip will be awarded around 7:00pm on Friday, June 28, 2013.
· The second trip will be awarded around 7:00pm on Friday, July 26, 2013.
Pikes Peak Radio LLC reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice.
1. Applicable Rules.