· There are no substitutions allowed
· The winner will not be permitted to play any additional contest where the potential value is to exceed more then $600 for the duration of one year from Sunday, September 1, 2013.
· If the winner has accumulated an excess of $600 between January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013, they will be mailed a MISC 1099 for tax purposes.
· It is the responsibility of the winner to pay any and all taxes associated with this or any other price won from Pikes Peak Television.
· All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $310-$368 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure. These taxes include:
o i. Airport departure taxes
o ii. Airport arrival taxes
o iii. Airline Fuel surcharges
o iv. Tour-guard Insurance
6. Contest Dates. Entries for this Contest will be accepted only on Saturday, August 31, 2013 and Sunday, September 1, 2013.
7. Pikes Peak Radio LLC reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice.