And the app market looks set to keep growing. According to a Deloitte study, the market for developing apps in Australia is expected to be worth more than half a billion dollars in the next three to five years.
Can phone app save dying aboriginal language?
Iwaidja spoken by less than 200 people on Croker Island
POSTED: 06:24 AM MST Nov 12, 2012 UPDATED: 10:08 AM MST Nov 12, 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cellphones
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby