And the app market looks set to keep growing. According to a Deloitte study, the market for developing apps in Australia is expected to be worth more than half a billion dollars in the next three to five years.
Can phone app save dying aboriginal language?
Iwaidja spoken by less than 200 people on Croker Island
POSTED: 06:24 AM MST Nov 12, 2012 UPDATED: 10:08 AM MST Nov 12, 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Smell-O-Vision for your phone
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Google CEO Larry Page wants less tech squabbling
- Tools that tell you if you're legally drunk
- Chrome Racer: Google's coolest demo is also its least important
- High-tech tools for STDs
- Google Maps to get big, personal redesign
- Execution video surfaces in Syria
- Google unveils music subscription service
- Coffee with Apple's Tim Cook? That's $610,000