"It's about trying to make it literally visible," he said. "The very nature of this kind of warfare makes the perpetrators, the victims, the landscape, essentially invisible."
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
- Creator tells us how to pronounce 'GIF'
- Insanely durable smartphone ... from Caterpillar?
- Apple grilled about tax havens