"In practice, there are bound to be many practical limitations, so we've got to spend the next few decades perfecting this radical new technology before we'll really know how far we can push it."
Microchips on the verge of a quantum leap?
Silicon chips in all our electronic devices now contain billions of transistors
POSTED: 03:35 AM MDT Sep 02, 2013 UPDATED: 07:56 AM MDT Sep 02, 2013
- Google Glass users fight privacy fears
- Mars One plans robotic mission
- Victoria's Secret model wears 3-D printed wings
- Mars rover finds life-supporting chemicals
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- Tourist trips to the Moon by 2043?
- Snowden docs had NYT exec fearing for his life
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find lost dog
- Tech firms call on U.S. to reform spying activities