(CNN) -- Rebel fighters in the Democratic Republic of Congo took control Tuesday of the city of Goma, including its airport and the border with Rwanda, a Congolese reporter on the ground said. The M23 rebel group has also taken control of the government radio station, said the reporter, who can't be named for security purposes.
- FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cellphones
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Robot exoskeleton suits to make us superhuman
- Twitter bumps up log-in security after hacks
- J. Lo's new gig: Verizon retailer
- Survey: Teens' enthusiasm for Facebook waning
- How police can find your deleted text messages
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby