(CNN) -- Rebel fighters in the Democratic Republic of Congo took control Tuesday of the city of Goma, including its airport and the border with Rwanda, a Congolese reporter on the ground said. The M23 rebel group has also taken control of the government radio station, said the reporter, who can't be named for security purposes.
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Microsoft fights back against NSA 'snooping'
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Microsoft develops 'smart' bra
- Snapchat ads closer to reality
- Cyber Monday sales surge 20% to record high
- PlayStation 4 sales top 2 million
- Amazon's drone delivery: How would it work?