"Combining biometrics and mobile phones is something that could also take off really well," says Clarke. "Yet, it is very early in terms of saying which one people are going to favor."
How we'll pay for things in the future
Emerging payment options include contactless cards, mobile purchases
POSTED: 04:13 AM MDT Aug 21, 2014 UPDATED: 11:33 AM MDT Aug 21, 2014
Copyright 2014 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stolen phone racks up $500,000 bill in a day
- California OKs first tests of self-driving cars
- Five iOS 8 features you'll love
- Sony expects to lose more than $2 billion
- Boeing, Space X to launch NASA back into space
- What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook?
- Join social media's 'country club' for $9,000
- Windows 9 is coming Sept. 30
- Apple offers a way to 'return' free U2 album
- Apple sold 4M iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in first day