Date: March 27, 2014
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Position: TV Traffic Assistant – Part Time
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a great news market in a beautiful setting, here’s your chance. Our staff covers stories that receive national attention.
Job Purpose and Objective:
Traffic Assistant coordinates all commercial copy placed with KRDO-TV, KRDO AM/FM and KTLO/TELEMUNDO with an emphasis on ensuring correctness. This includes tracking, inputting and confirming copy. Also, backs up the Traffic Manager on Holiday’s and Vacations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive, input, and confirm all copy for all stations.
· Work closely with Local and National sales reps, Traffic Supervisor, Local Sales Manager, National Sales Manager and other Traffic Department personnel.
· Verify and file ABC Affiliate E-affidavits.
· Maintain Telemundo program verifications.
· Maintain copy files, distribute missing copy reports.
· Enter promotion schedules as backup when needed.
· Work directly with Operations Manager to update and maintain Dub/Purge List.
· Update Operations Manager/production when spots need to be downloaded from FTP’s, Extreme Reach, Javelin, DGS, etc.
· Relieve receptionist as scheduled.
· Anticipate and inform Traffic Supervisor of any potential problems.
· Perform all duties required for commercial spot ingestion.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Excellent time management skills
· Computer skills
· Strong analytical skills