- Cleanup supplies, such as shovels gloves and N95 masks.
- Basic first aid supplies.
- Red Cross will be available with snacks, bottled water, Gatorade, and cleanup kits.
- Public Health staff will be available for technical advice for residents who are reentering and have concerns with well water and/or septic systems.
Updated at 10:45 a.m. on Monday, June 17.
Most areas north of Hodgen Rd. are now under pre-evacuation, including the following areas:
- South of Walker Road
- East of Bar X Rd. and Highlands Estates Rd.
- North of Hodgen Rd.
- West of Winchester Rd.
- North side of Morgan Rd.
- North side of Hardy Rd.
Residents trying to reenter will need to show their driver’s license or registration. Residents are encouraged to leave heavy equipment alone. Please do not remove the flags on your property. Those are a signal to first responders the area has been cleared for reentry.
Residents need to use the following reentry points:
- From the west - use Hodgen Rd. or Walker Rd.
- From the east - use Evans Rd. or McCune Rd.
- From the north - use County Line Rdr. to Black Forest Rd. or Meridian Rd.
Meridian Rd. North of Hodgen Rd. is now open.
Updated at 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 16.
1. The area between Highland Estates Drive west to Black Forest Rd, from Walker Rd south to Hodgen Rd. is now on Pre Evac.
2. The area west of Vollmer Rd. from Hogden Rd south to just south of Kirk Dr, then west across Wildridge Rd. just south of Basin Dr. across Black Forest Rd, just south of Country Estates Lane, turning north west to connect with the current boundary line.
Kirk Dr. is now on Pre Evac
Basin Dr. is now on Pre Evac
Country Estates Lane is now on Pre Evac
Connaught Dr. is still in the Mandatory Evac zone.
Areas on the east side of Vollmer Rd are still in the Mandatory Evac zone.
3. The a small area just east of Hwy 83 including Abert Way and Chickaree Lane is now on Pre Evacuation
4. The area between Shoup Rd. south to Burgess Rd., from Howells Rd. east to Vollmer Rd. is now on Pre Evac status.
Shoup Road remains closed to all citizens for the safety of emergency personnel and emergency vehicles utilizing the road to continue to fight the fire.
Residents with addresses on Shoup Rd., Donavan Lane, Casey Lane, Glenridge Lane and Clear Lane will not be allowed to access their homes off of Shoup Rd.
At 8 p.m. Saturday all county areas north of Hodgen Rd. and west of Black Forest Rd. and north of Walker Rd. including High Forest Ranch will open. All county areas west of Hwy 83 are now open.
All County areas east of Meridian Rd to Eastonville Rd are on Pre Evacuation status.
The area from Hwy 83 east to Black Forest Rd and Walker Rd north to County Line Rd. is on Pre Evacuation status.
All mandatory evacuations inside Colorado Springs city limits were lifted Friday afternoon. Those areas are now under a voluntary evacuation.
Mandatory evacuation boundaries: (Updated 6/16/13 at 11 a.m.)
West Boundary is Hwy 83, from Burgess Rd to Walker Rd
East Boundary is Meridian Rd, from Burgess Rd north to Walker Rd. Meridian Road is CLOSED to the Public, must have Local ID to access.
South Boundary is Burgess Rd, Hwy 83 to Meridian Rd
North Boundary is Walker Rd.