Many of the Wednesday road closures continued into Thursday morning.
UPDATE: CDOT officials say Interstate 25 is reopened as of 2:50 p.m.
As of 2:30 p.m. the following roads are closed:
- Hwy 24 from Constitution to Limon
- CO 83 between Monument and Cherry Creek
- CO 105 between Hwy 83 and I-25
- NB Voyager closed due to abandoned cars, Oro Blanco blocked as well
- Hwy 94 between Marksheffel Rd and East Ellicott Rd North
- Highway 86 from Kiowa to I-70
Mountain Metro bus services are closed for Thursday.
The City of Colorado Springs is telling people to stay home and to avoid retrieving their cars until there has been more time for crews to clear the roads.
As of 7:00 a.m., Colorado Springs Utilities says they are working on 111 power outages impacting 1,330 customers. CSU says crews expect to repair the major outages by the evening.
If you experienced fallen branches or trees, click here.
The City of Colorado Springs continues to be on Accident Alert status. As of 8:00 a.m., the City of Fountain is no longer on Accident Alert status and Mesa Rd. has reopened. The City of Denver is off Accident Alert status.
For a traffic map click here.
For delays and closures click here.