COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Fan Fest is returning to downtown Colorado Springs on Friday, June 28.
The following roads are closed:
11:30 a.m. - midnight
- Tejon St.: Between Pikes Peak Ave. and Kiowa St.
1 p.m. - midnight
- Tejon St.: Between Kiowa St. and Bijou St.
- Kiowa St.: Between Nevada Ave. and Cascade Ave.
1:30 p.m. - midnight
- Tejon St: Between Bijou St. and Platte Ave.
- Tejon St.: Between Pikes Peak Ave. and Colorado Ave.
- Pikes Peak Ave.: Between Nevada Ave. and Cascade Ave.
- Bijou St: Between Nevada Ave. and Cascade Ave.
The event is free and open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to park in city parking garages.
For a live traffic map click here.